Graduated with a Master's degree in Computer Science major in 'Software architecture' from University Of Montpellier (France), 3 years work experience doing R&D and apps for both Android: Java/Kotlin💙 & IOS: Swift🧡
V-Cube Global Services
Jan 2016 - Present
R&D mobile iOS and Android developer
V-CUBE - Singapore
‣ Design architecture of a corporate mobile chat application for Android & IOS
◦ Android full stack development (Java / Kotlin)
◦ IOS backend development (Swift)
‣ Design backend Architecture with a modular components for both platforms
◦ UML, Use case, ER diagram
◦ Reactive paradigm (observer pattern) to deal with async operations chaining (ReactiveX).
◦ Job scheduling for an offline first app
‣ Ci with Jenkins
◦ Static Analysis: Android: PMD, Checkstyle, FindBugs, Error Prone, Lint and IOS: SwiftLint
◦ Unit Test (Robolectric, XCTest)
◦ Build then release to Beta (Fabric)
Also doing R&D to develop POC and modules that can enhance the overall quality of our Android apps as well as the development environment itself.
Mar 2015 - Jan 2016
I joined Massive Infinity for a 6 months internship. During this period, my role was to design and develop several native Android app for this following multinational companies
◦ Philippe Maurice International (Business intelligence App)
◦ Singapore Technologies Engineering (Work management system App)
Apart from that, I worked back to back with the IOS team on internal apps for our company.
At the end of my internship, the project I was working on wasn't over. That's why I joined the company again for few months as Android developer in order to deliver the app to the customer.