Award-Winning mobile developer. Graduated with a Master's degree in Computer Science major in Software architecture. 3 years + experience in ANDROID and iOS development in Singapore with cross-cultural teams.
Focusing on design, performance and productivity. Working on apps to solve real world problem.
V-Cube Global Services
Jan 2016 - Present
‣ Mission: Design architecture of a corporate mobile chat application for Android & IOS
◦ Android full stack development (Java / Kotlin)
◦ IOS backend development (Swift)
‣ Technical aspect
◦ Swift 4, Java, Kotlin
◦ Realm, SQLite, SQLCipher
◦ Strong use of RxJava 2 and RxSwift
◦ Offline first app: Job scheduling, cache
◦ Dependency managers: Carthage (+Rome), SPM, Cocoapods, Gradle
◦ UML, Use case, ER diagram
‣ Worklow flow: Jenkins CI
◦ BUCK build for faster CI build and test
◦ Unit Test (Robolectric, XCTest) and CodeCoverage
◦ Static Analysis: Android: PMD, Checkstyle, FindBugs, Error Prone, Lint and IOS: SwiftLint
◦ Code review with Upsource
◦ Release to Beta (Fabric)
◦ Swift performance tricks for faster compilation and execution
◦ Trying out new tools: Matrix and stage build with Travis, Codecov, Jazzy, ObjectBox
Mar 2015 - Jan 2016
I joined Massive Infinity for a 6 months internship. During this period, my role was to design and develop several native Android app for this following multinational companies
◦ Philippe Maurice International (Business intelligence App)
◦ Singapore Technologies Engineering (Work management system App)
Apart from that, I worked back to back with the IOS team on internal apps for our company.
At the end of my internship, the project I was working on wasn't over. That's why I joined the company again for few months as Android developer in order to deliver the app to the customer.